United Way of Idaho Falls and Bonneville County is seeking candidates for the following positions to be filled:
Community Investment Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Donor Cultivation and Management
- Direct responsibility for building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key partners and individual donors.
- Accountable for completing face-to-face meetings with assigned prospective accounts to expand UWIFBC influence within each organization.
- Build relationships across functions/levels within companies, local government, schools and other organizations including but not limited to executives, mid-level management, foundation, human resources, marketing and communications.
- Serve as the point of contact regarding assigned UWIFBC workplace campaigns.
- Monitor assigned workplace campaign portfolio progress, evaluate results, identify potential problem areas and develop and implement corrective/improved procedures and methods in a timely fashion.
- Track and collect campaign data and information assuring information is retained for future reference and referral.
- Prepare the appropriate paperwork to ensure assigned workplace campaigns are closed in a timely manner.
- Serve as the point of contact and strategic consultant for assigned portfolio of accounts and relationships connecting accounts to volunteer engagement opportunities.
- Engage in community events throughout UWIFBC service area to support and promote United Way’s mission.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- Full-time at 40hrs a week (not offered remotely)
- Required 5 years of fundraising and non-profit experience
- Health Insurance
- Salary based on experience
To apply send resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org
AmeriCorps Early Education and Afterschool Coordinator VISTA
Service Description: This is a year-long service opportunity through the AmeriCorps VISTA program is aimed to help children in our community achieve reading proficiency by coordinating education initiatives led by United Way in a 7-county region. These programs aim to help children be ready for kindergarten, improve elementary school grades, and establish a safe relationship within their schools. Specific outcomes of the action plan include baseline data, partnerships, program budget, and funding opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities: Full time work awaits you as you develop resources, programming, and recruit volunteers to support our education efforts at United Way of Idaho Falls and Bonneville County. You will be supporting the expansion of our Kindergarten Boot Camp, Summer Feeding programs, and SOAR After-School Programs in our 7-county service area.
- bachelors or some college
- interpersonal skills
- teaching/tutoring experience
- leadership qualities
- $500 Monthly Rent Stipend
- AmeriCorps VISTA bi-weekly allowance of $675.08
- Health Benefits
- Education award or End of Service Benefit
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Travel Costs can be taken care of if you need to relocate
- Reduction of Future Education Costs
We are currently seeking internships in the following areas:
- Marketing / Social Media
- Social Services
- IT & Web Support
- Market Research
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com